Veterans and Veterans Families Counselling Service (VVCS) group programs aim to improve the quality of life of veterans, eligible ADF members and their families and complement counselling and other services that promote recovery through prevention, early intervention and treatment.
All group programs are provided at no cost to eligible participants.
VVCS group programs include:
- 123 Magic & Emotion Coaching Parent Course
- Building Better Relationships
- Mastering Anxiety
- Operation Life (‘ASIST’ 2-day workshop and ‘safeTALK’ half day workshop)
- Relation and Stress Management Workshop
- Residential Lifestyle Management Program
- Sleeping Better
- Stepping Out
- Understanding PTSD – for carers and families
To register for group programs, or to make further enquiries please contact VVCS North Queensland on 1800 011 046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.vvcs.gov.au for more detailed information on group programs, eligibility, or to register your interest.
View the VVCS NQ Group Program Calendar Jan – July 2018
Source: NQ PHN Newsletter Issue 51