Now Hiring a Pharmacy Assistant!
- Permanent Full Time
- Staff discounts
- Professionally rewarding work environment
About Us: Cate’s Chemist Townsville is a growing group of locally owned pharmacies providing ‘Convenient Health Solutions’ to our communities. Our vision is to let our patients know ‘All About Health’. We are sought out by patients, customers and other health professionals because we provide the right information, the right products, and the right services.
We employ a ‘Continuity of Care’ model that provides a rewarding clinical experience in ‘Health Care Teams’. We have a focus on the provision of support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and Aged Care Facilities. Cate’s Chemist has a vacancy for a Pharmacy Assistant to join the team.
About the Position:
- Primary location at Cate’s Chemist Hyde Park
- Primary duties are in support of DAA supply to Aged Care Facilities using the packing robot
About You: The successful applicant will have pharmacy experience, and will ideally possess the following:
- Qualified to Support the Supply of Pharmacy Medicines and Pharmacist Only Medicines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
How To Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a preamble in your email as the cover letter to your attached resume. If you are an aspiring, motivated pharmacy assistant looking for opportunities, we want to hear from you. Applications close 21 Sep 18.