Voltaren Emulgel 100g
Voltaren Emulgel is ideal for the temporary relief of local pain and inflammation.What this medicine is used for:
For the temporary relief of local pain and inflammation in acute soft tissue injuries, including sprains, strains and sports injury, and localised soft tissue rheumatism, including tendinitis and bursitis.
- On children under 12 years.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin, any other anti-inflammatory medicines of pain relievers.
- If tube seal is broken or missing.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
- You experience an allergic reaction.
While using this product:
- Unless a doctor or pharmacist has told you to, do not use this product with other medicines that you are taking regularly.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Active Ingredients: Diclofenac diethylamine 11.6 mg/g
Contains: Contains isopropyl alcohol as a preservative. Contains benzoates.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.
We Also Recommend
Aeroform Snake Bite Bandage With Indicator - 10cm x 10.5m