Ultra Health Surgical Face Mask with Ear Loop Level 2 - 50 pack
- You are supporting a community pharmacy
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ultra Health - Level 2 Surgical Mask 3 ply (ear loops) - 50 pack
TGA Approved - ARTG No: 334569
Standard: AS 4381:2015 Level 2
Single use, non-sterile adult face masks intended to cover the user’s nose, mouth and chin, with soft elastic ear loops to secure in place
- 3 Ply layered design - featuring a blue hydrophobic non-woven outer layer, melt blown filter middle layer, and a soft and absorbent white inner layer
- Anti-fog Technology
- Adjustable nose bridge to for a comfortable personalised fit
- Latex free
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): > 99% for media greater than 3 microns
Differential Pressure (Delta P) mm H2O/cm2: < 5.0
Fluid Resistance (Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood min pressure): 120mm Hg
Duration of Use:
Cumulative use of no more than 8 hours. This mask is not reusable. Mask should be replaced when the following conditions occur:
• The surface of the mask is damaged, or if the mask cannot be adapted to the face properly.
• The mask is contaminated or soiled, such as droplets on the outside of the mask.
• There is an odour inside the mask.
• When mask becomes damp/humid
Discard masks after each use and thoughtfully dispose of them upon removal.