Pharmacy Health Everyday Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ 1L
- You are supporting a community pharmacy
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Product Description & Features
Pharmacy Health Everyday Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+
- SPF 50+, very high protection sunscreen
- 4-hour water resistance
- Contains aloe vera
- Contains Vitamin E in a moisturising base
- Paraben, PABA & Methylisothiazolinone free
- Can aid in the prevention of premature skin ageing / solar keratoses / sunspots
- Broad spectrum, UVA/UVB protection
- Suitable for sensitive skin*
- Dermatologically tested*
*Dermatological tests performed on unfragranced base.
AUST L 317513
Homosalate 30 mg/g,
Octyl Salicylate 30 mg/g,
Octocrylene 30 mg/g,
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 30 mg/g,
Oxybenzone 20 mg/g.
Paraben, PABA and Methylisothiazolinone free
Directions For Use
Apply liberally and evenly at least 20 minutes before exposure to the sun or swimming. Reapply at least every 2 hours, especially after swimming, towelling or exercising. Test product on a small area of the skin for any irritation prior to use.
Warnings and Disclaimers
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Sunscreens are only part of sun protection. Prolonged high-risk sun exposure should be avoided. Frequent re-application or use in accordance with directions is required for effective sun protection. It is important to wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun.