Pharmacy Choice Aciclovir Cold Sore Cream 5g
- You are supporting a community pharmacy
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
For treatment of cold sores.
Aciclovir 50mg/g (5% w/w).
The symptoms of cold sores are a tingling, itching, burning sensation. Use this product when you notice the first symptom – the tingle stage – to treat cold sores.
Apply to the affected area 5 times a day for 5–7 days.
Always read the label, follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health care professional.
• Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
• If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
• Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
• This medication may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
• Contains sodium benzoate and saccharin sodium.