Nurofen Ibuprofen Pain Relief Tablets 200mg 96 Pack
- You are supporting a community pharmacy
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
General Product Description
Nurofen Tablets offer effective relief from pain. With its active ingredient ibuprofen, Nurofen tablets help to reduce inflammation and provides up to 8 hours of pain relief based on a 2 tablet dose.
Nurofen Tablets provide up to 8 hours of relief* from pain such as headache, tension headache, migraine headache, back pain, dental pain, period pain, muscular pain, cold and flu symptoms, arthritic pain, sinus pain.
Reduces fever. Fast, effective pain relief Provides up to 8 hours of relief based on a 2 tablet dose. Reduces inflammation.
Direction For Use
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 caplets, then 1 or 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 caplets in 24 hours).
Children (7 to 12 years): 1 caplet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 caplets in 24 hours).
Store below 25°C.
Take with water.
Storage Temperature: Below 25°C.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
BEFORE USE, Seek medical advice if:
- You have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- You take medication regularly or are 65 years or over.
DO NOT TAKE;
- If the blister foil is broken on first opening.
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney or heart problems.
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- During pregnancy, except on your doctor’s advice.
Do not use for more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor’s advice. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful.