MooGoo Head Lice & Eggs Destroyer Kit
- You are supporting a community pharmacy
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Moo Goo Head Lice & Eggs Destroyer Kit
- The best head lice treatment and it’s natural! Kills lice and their eggs.
- Unique delivery system that penetrates the lice more effectively.
- Comes with a stunning (and stylish) cow print shower cap!
- Lice Trap Comb with laser-etched grooves to trap and drag nits from the hair.
- Made with a subtle, pleasant scent that gives no tell-tale signs away.
- Non-damaging ingredients like Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Rosemary Oil, Eucalyptus, and Lavender.
- We don't use Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide or synthetic insecticides.
- We avoid Dimethicone and other silicones to protect our waterways.
So, you’ve got the great job of dealing with nits; lucky you! But don’t worry we have you covered with the best head lice treatment for head lice removal and some nifty tips and tricks for headlice prevention.
Nice smelling, natural and undectectable!
To help make the process a little bit easier for the nit carriers and the nit removers, we’ve developed a unique head lice treatment that stops lice and lice eggs in their little, tiny tracks. And because children are much more sensitive to strong smells than most adults, we have made our natural head lice treatment as nice-smelling as possible. Because nobody wants tears, most of all us!
Not only that, it’s completely undetectable after use so kids won’t go back to school smelling like they’ve been frolicking in a tea tree forest. This means no more judgey faces from the other parents at after-school pick up (phew!). Best of all, we’ve avoided all ingredients that we as parents are not comfortable putting on our children, and we think you may agree. Treating nits isn’t anybody’s favourite job but our kit makes it as easy as possible for both children and adults.
Purified water, Isopropyl myristate, Coconut Oil, Behentrimonium metilsulfate, Cetrimonium chloride, Glyceryl monostearate, Olive oil, Cetostearyl alcohol, Glycerol, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Cetyl alcohol, Lactic acid, Rosemary Oil, Melaleuca Oil, Eucalyptus Oil.