Juschek Rapid Antigen Test Nasal 5 Pack
- You are supporting a community pharmacy
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Pack Size: 5 Tests in a Pack
Detection Time: Fast Results in 15 Minutes & High Accuracy
COVID-19 Test Type: JusChek Rapid Antigen Test (Nasal Test)
Care Instructions: Do not Reuse
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Nasal) is a single-use test kit intended to detect the SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigens that causes COVID-19 in human oral fluid. The test is intended for use in symptomatic individuals meeting the case definition for COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom onset.
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Nasal) obtain a preliminary results only, an aid diagnosis of COVID-19, for the final confirmation should be based on clinical diagnostic results. The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Nasal) is intended to be used by laypersons as a self-test for home and workplace (in offices, for sporting events, airports, schools, etc.).
The novel coronaviruses belong to the β genus. COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease. People are generally susceptible. Currently, the patients infected by the novel coronavirus are the main source of infection; asymptomatic infected people can also be an infectious source. Based on the current epidemiological investigation, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mostly 3 to 7 days. The main manifestations include fever, fatigue and dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia and diarrhea are found in a few cases
- Read the entire package insert prior to performing test.
- For self-testing in vitro diagnostic use only.
- The test is for one time use only, do not reuse the test. Do not use after expiration date.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke in the area where the specimens or kits are handled.
- Do not drink the buffer in the kit. Carefully handle the buffer and avoid it contacting skin or eyes, rinse
with plenty of running water immediately if contacting.
- Do not use test if pouch is damaged.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after handling.
- If the result is preliminary positive, Contact your State or Territory Coronavirus testing services to get a
laboratory PCR test and carefully follow your local COVID guidelines/requirements.
- Test for children and young people should be used with an adult.
- The used test should be discarded according to local regulations.
Store the test at 35.6-86°F (2-30°C). Do not open the pouch until ready for use. DO NOT FREEZE.