Hydralyte Effervescent Tablets Lemonade 20 tablets
- You are supporting a community pharmacy
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Remove 2 tablets from tube and replace the cap tightly. Dissolve in 200mL of fresh, cold drinking water. For babies under 6 months use freshly boiled and cooled water.
- Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
- Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
- Do not mix Hydralyte with cordial, fruit juice, soft or sports drinks.
- Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth.
Active ingredients (per tablet):
Citric Acid 672mg.
Sodium from Sodium chloride 34.5mg.
Potassium from Potassium chloride 78mg.
Sodium from Sodium bicarbonate 103.5mg.
Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months.
- 12 hours in children under 3 years.
- 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years.
- 48 hours in children over 6 years & adults.
Contains 156mg of potassium per 200mL dose. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains 276 mg of sodium per 200 mL dose. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 5.52 g.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist. consult your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Do not use if cap seal is broken. Do not ingest the cap. Keep out of reach of children.