Glen 20 Surface Spray Disinfectant Original 175g
- Surfaces - Disinfects
- Fabrics - Removes bacteria odours.
Glen 20 Spray Disinfectant can help protect your family by working to prevent the spread of germs.
Glen 20 is fast, easy to use and effective at:
- Killing 99.9% of germs/bacteria* & Viruses^ on hard and soft surfaces.
- Killing the source of mould allergens and controlling the growth of mould and mildew on hard surfaces.
- Killing athlete's foot fungus on soft surfaces.
- Eliminating Odour Causing Bacteria to leave your home smelling fresh and clean. Glen 20 "gets to the source" of the odour without heavy perfume and eliminates damp musty odours in areas where air does not circulate. Ordinary non-germicidal sprays can't do this.
Glen 20 Spray disinfectant kills the following germs & viruses:
- E. coli
- Salmonella Choleraesuis.
- Staphylococcus aureus.
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Streptococcus pyogenes.
- Rhenovirus Type 37 (a leading cause of common cold).
- Influenza Type A (H1N1).
- Poliovirus (on hard surfaces only).
- Rotavirus SA11.
- Adenovirus (on hard surfaces only).
- Avian Flu Virus.
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 & 2.
How to use:
Shake well. Hold container upright 15cm to 20cm from surface. Not to be used on skin.
- To disinfect hard surfaces: Spray precleaned surface until wet Allow to stand 10 minutes to air dry. For highchairs and toys: Rinse off thoroughly with water. Not intended to be used on medical devices or other therapeutic devices.
- To deodorise: Spray on surfaces as needed.
- To eliminate odour-causing bacteria on soft surfaces: Always pretest on a hidden area of fabric to ensure suitability. Spray a light even coating on fabric until wet. Do not saturate. Let air dry. For difficult odours or heavy fabrics, repeat application. Reapply as necessary.
- To kill and control the growth of mould and mildew: Spray precleaned surface until wet Leave 10 minutes to air dry. Repeat applications as necessary.
- As a room freshener: Hold can upright and spray in centre of room as needed.
Store below 30°C.
Temperature: Below 30°C.
Keep out of reach of children
Keep in a cool place out of the sun
Do not store in direct sunlight
Do not expose can to temperatures above 50°C
Such as may occur in cars, or near heat sources such as heaters, stoves or incandescent material - no smoking
Do not pierce or burn, even after use
May irritate eyes
Avoid spraying near eyes.
Intentionally misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
We Also Recommend
Soodox Vytal Medical Grade Disposable Face Mask 50PCS
DB Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitiser Gel 500ml