Blackmores Macu-Vision 90 Tablets
BLACKMORES MACU-VISION 90 TABLETS
Antioxidant formula may help preserve healthy macular eye health and may help with the maintenance of healthy eyes.
Blackmores Macu-Vision is a source of antioxidant nutrients. It helps defend against free radical damage in the macular region of the retina and the lens of the eye.
- May help preserve macular eye health
- May help maintain overall eye health
- Contains naturally sourced vitamin E which is better absorbed and retained than synthetic forms of vitamin E
The Blackmores difference
Antioxidants defend against free radical damage in the macular region of the retina and the lens of the eye.
Blackmores Macu-Vision is a source of antioxidant nutrients.
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250 mg
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 200 IU) 165 mg
Zinc oxide (zinc 40 mg) 49.8 mg
Cupric oxide (copper 1 mg) 1.3 mg
- Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children – Not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
Always read the label
Follow the directions for use
Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time (usually doses of 50 mg or more daily, taken for 10 weeks or longer)
Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use