Amplio Pain Complex 60 hard capsules
- You are supporting a community pharmacy
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
AMPLIO is a practitioner-only brand. A pharmacist will need to contact you to ensure the product is right for you. Please include your phone number at checkout. If we cannot contact you, we may refund and cancel your order.
AMPLIO+ Pain Complex is a comprehensive formula to relieve pain and inflammation. It is formulated to relieve mild joint aches, pains, soreness and inflammation. It contains standardised herbal extracts of boswellia, devil’s claw, willow bark and turmeric. Devil’s claw relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis.
Features and Indications
- Provides analgesic and anti-inflammatory actions to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis.
- Reduces mild joint aches, pain and soreness.
- Contains standardised herbal extracts of boswellia, Devils’ claw, willow bark and turmeric.
- Daily doses provide therapeutic amounts of boswellia extract, Devil’s claw extract (standardised to harpagosides) and willow bark extract (standardised to salicin).
- Capsule form for patient convenience.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your health professional.
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome ext. dry conc. std. 200 mg
- equiv. min dry 4 g
- equiv. curcuminoids 190 mg
- equiv. curcumin 150 mg
- Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil’s Claw) root ext. dry conc. std. 100 mg
- equiv. min dry 4.8 g
- equiv. harpagosides 30 mg
- Boswellia serrata (Boswellia) gum oleoresin ext. dry conc. std. 125 mg
- equiv. min dry 1.75 g
- equiv. 3-O-Acetyl-11-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA) of Boswellia serrata 37.50 mg
- Salix alba (Willow bark) stem bark ext. dry conc. std. 120 mg
- equiv. min dry 12 g
- equiv. salicin 60 mg
- Piper nigrum (Black pepper) fruit ext. dry conc. std. 1.58 mg
- equiv. min dry 25.28 mg
- equiv. piperine 1.50 mg