1000 Hour Eyelash & Brow Dye Kit - Natural Black
1000 Hour eyelash & brow dye - black is a no smudge colour for lashes and brows. It can be used to replace the mascara that you may use on a daily basis. It has 12 applications per pack, is easy to use and needs to be applied only every 4 to 6 weeks. 1000 hour lash and brow dye does not wash off, is waterproof & does not run.
Prepare eye and brow area
1. Remove natural oils and make up with a non-oily cleanser from lashes and brows.
2. Lashes: Take two eye protection papers and apply Vaseline on one side of the paper. Place and press the papers underneath the eyes and adhere to the skin as close as possible to the bottom lashes.
3. Brows: Apply Vaseline with a cotton bud around the brow to protect the skin from coming in contact with the dye.
4. Squeeze a 2.5cm strip of the colour cream into the mixing cup. Add ten drops of the developer liquid and mix together using the white wand provided.
5. Apply the dye using the white wand or spoolie in the same manner as applying mascara. Leave the dye to develop for ten minutes.
6. Remove the remaining dye by closing eyes and wiping gently with a damp cotton pad.
Store below 30°C
Cream: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, p-Phenylenediamine, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, m-Aminophenol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Sulfate, 2,6-Diaminopyridine, Resorcinol, Ammonia CI 77491, CI77499.
Developer Liquid: 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
Use as directed, incorrect use could be harmful. Always read the label. This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation to certain individuals, and when used for eyelash & eyebrow tinting may cause injury to the eye. A preliminary patch test according to the accompanying directions should be made before every use. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN.
We Also Recommend
Baby U Goats Milk Body Wash 250ml