“Download the App Competition”
Enter now and join our Cate’s Chemist “Download the App Competition”.
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Townsville who are aged 18 years or older.
Employees (and their Immediate Families) of Cate’s Chemist are ineligible.
How to Enter
- Download the myPharmacyLink app (see below).
- Entrants must complete the online entry form and fill in all required fields.
- Entrants will receive an activation code for the app, and must activate the app.
- The competition ends 4PM (GMT+10) Friday 26 February 2021.
- Winners drawn before 14 March 2021.
There will be two winners, each getting a $250 Cash prize.
myPharmacyLink is our free app which connects you with our pharmacy. It allows you to order your prescriptions, send notifications and messages to the pharmacy from the convenience of your phone.
If you are prescribed a new medication simply take a photo of the prescription and order it via the app. We will get it ready for you to pick up at a time convenient to you, or we can deliver it.
Download the app...
Then lick here to register and we'll send you an activation code.
- See your remaining supply and the number of repeats you have left. Under each script are the dosage details, links to Medication Information and an image of the medicine itself.
- View a complete 12-month history of all your medications from when you activate myPharmacyLink. This list includes the date of each prescription and the number of repeats.
- Maintains a service history for all pharmacy services you have had at your local pharmacy such as blood pressure or blood glucose measurements so you can provide this information to your GP later.
- Send and receive messages from your pharmacist.
- Order your prescription repeats online through the myPharmacyLink app.
- Set dose reminders to help you remember it time to take your medication. These can be set to a specific time and linked to your medications.
- Provides easy access to all your pharmacies contact details.