Snotty Boss Nasal Kit
The Snotty Boss Aspirator is the ultimate solution. Here's why...
- Ultra-quiet, strong, battery power
- Constant, steady suction - that is the key to its success.
- Ergonomically designed to be used 1 handed, while your child is sitting up or lying down
- Remove snot from the nose, quickly, easily, and gently IN 5 SECONDS, allowing children to breathe, feed, sleep and feel better.
- Extracted mucus is easily contained in the new, larger collection cup.
- Clears high into the nasal passages, and reduces the risk of secondary ear, throat and respiratory infections.
- Use multiple times each day.
- No more sore, red noses from constant tissue use.
- Australian owned and listed on the TGA Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods as a safe medical device - (ARTG No 320144)
- Waterproof and easy to clean, simply rinse all attachments under hot water to clean the nozzle and collection cup and flush the motor compartment as required.
- Totally portable, just tuck it into your bag and take it with you wherever you go.
- Watch the videos and read the testimonials on this page. It is easy and effective.
- Check with your local chemist - ask them to stock Snotty Boss
Practical Tips for Effective Usage
If you've struggled to use other nasal aspirators or manual bulb suction devices in the past, you will be delighted by how easy the Snotty Boss is to use. Ultimately, babies and children don't love something strange being put in their nose.
All of the Snotty Noses team have little ones too and we understand!! But the medical benefits of removing that snot at the source - quickly and easily - is worth a moment of fuss.
Babies are usually unfazed by the noise and vibration of the Snotty range, but toddlers can be a little unsure. Why not let them use the "Snotty Boss Aspirator" on their 'sick' toys and dolls as a game first! It's been a very successful strategy in lots of households!
The new Snotty Boss Aspirator has the quietest motor of all electric aspirators on the market. But if your child is unsure about the noise, let them listen to music, watch some TV or practice counting down for rocket launch 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 BLAST OFF! Remember it only takes a few seconds to do each nostril. The health benefits of the "Snotty Boss" far outweigh a moment of fuss.
If your child is very congested, you can do a POWER SNOTTY action - cover one nostril with your fingertip, and use the Snotty Boss in the other nostril. This creates an intense vacuum, that really clears out the nose.
The "Snotty Boss Aspirator" is completely water proof, so use it in the bath, while you play a splashy game!
We recommend doing a few squirts of saline solution prior to aspirating with the "Snotty Boss". It will loosen up the mucus and ensure maximum volume is extracted. A free refillable saline spray bottle is included with your purchase.
Power: 2 x AA batteries (not supplied, due to Australian Aviation law) Energizer Alkaline batteries are recommended
Contains 3 nozzles (newborn, baby and child size), saline spray bottle and drawstring carry bag, hygienic lid
Suction: Approx. 58 kPa
One year warranty on manufacturing and motor faults.
30 day "Satisfaction Guarantee" - it's the easiest and most effective way to clear your child's snotty nose, or return it*. Simple!
Please ensure thorough and regular cleaning of the Snotty Boss Aspirator, to ensure optimum performance and lifespan.
The Snotty Boss is waterproof for easy cleaning.
Remove the silicon tip and collection cup and rinse under the hot water tap.
Also dip the battery handset in hot water, and activate the motor to rinse.
Do not boil or place parts in the dishwasher.
We Also Recommend
Omron Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Premium HEM-7322